Cryptonaires Group
Sign in to follow this  
Ragnar

betting site

Betting Site - Responsive both for desktop and mobile browser

This is a betting site wherein members should register first and when they log in, they will have need to add funds to our web wallet. Payment option will be, btc,eth(through coinspayment) and fiat (still looking for online payment gateway here in the philippines)
Once payment is complete, amount deposited will reflect on the web wallet. Members now can start betting 3 digit number and the amount they want to bet that will be deducted to the web wallet. winning numbers will be manually inserted by the admin 3 times a day, since there will be 3 draws per day. There will be also membership level, like the standard and vip. We will also have a referral system. As for withdrawals, it will be manually process and accepted by the admin.

Website information
Pages will consist Home, News, How it works, Faqs, Referral System, Login/Register, Contacts, Client Panel, Admin Panel, 

Home - The 3 Draws are displayed here wherein it will show the 3 winning digit number and the names of the winner per draw. Also there will be a timer for the next draw. still thinking what to add aside from it

By default, the landing page for each account will be account overview 
Wallet summary should be Account Balance, Total Earnings, Total Withdrawals and Pending withdrawals

Client panel 
Standard Members

• Register - Where client will be registering with certain fields, add email verification to avoid spam registration ( Facebook Signin, Google Signin)
    Full Name:
    Email Address
    Address:
    Contact number
  • Login - using their username and password - option to add 2fa like google authenticator or email pincode
  • Forgot password 
  • Settings
    This is where you set your 2fa
    Update your info
    change your password
    change your email
    Basically update all your info except your full name
    Set your  local remittance information for local payments withdrawal - all manuals and subjected for approval after payment has been sent
  • Referrals - show referral links and all your first level down lines only.
  • 3% commission everytime their downline bet
  • 10% commission when their downline won a bet. for example if his downline win 10,000php. Standard member will be credited 1000php in their wallet
  • Peso Web Wallet - this is where they can add funds to bet or use the remaining balance to withdraw and send money to other users with certain fees.
  • Total Earnings - total winning earnings from bet and commissions from downline
  • Deposit will have automated with api and manual option for local remittances and banks
  • Bet - here is where they will bet for the 3 digit number, there will be a dropdown or something like 1 button each for each draw. since there will only 3 bets daily
    There will be two option 
    Target - Means if i bet 312, i will be only be able to win if the winning number is 312. Calculation will be 10php = 3500php - can be modify through admin panel
    Rumble - means if i bet 312 and the winning number is 123 is still win. Calculation will be 10php = 350php - can be modify through admin panel
    We should add a label for each bet for example T for target and R for rumble so it will be easier for them and the admin to identify which category they bet
    All bet will only be divisible by 10php. meaning i can only bet and pay 10php,20php,30php,40php and so on
    here it will also display my current active bet for draw 1 if its draw or draw 2 and so on
  • Enable to bet multiple times before submitting then proceed to payment - SAMPLE
  • withdrawal - this is where they can withdraw using local remittance - this will be manual method
  • Transactions - Here they will see all the history of their transaction - total daily  withdrawals, bet, add funds, wins, commission from downline from bet and winning, pending withdrawals
  • Result - here it will show the daily result, there will be like pages per day that will show the result of each day. it will show my bet and amount if i win. also it will display the 3 Draws per day and remaining time before the next draw
  • Clock - it will be displayed on both on client and admin panel

VIP Members

• All Features of standard members
  • Need to pay 2500php to become a VIP Member.
  • 5% commission everytime their downline makes a bet
  • 20% commission when their downline won a bet. for example if his downline win 10,000php. VIP members will automatically get 2000php in their wallet
  • discounted withdrawals Fees on fiat

How VIP Commission works
Imagine this I am the first registered user. I upgarded to vip and paid the 2500php. SInce i have no upline there wont be any commision for my upline.
I now i refer 1 member and he upgraded to VIP. I get a referral commission of 1000php since im a vip member, otherwise if im a standard member and my downline gets verified, i only get 300php.
Now i refer for the 2nd time and got verified. I still get a 1000php referral commission, but this time my first referral will also get 250php bonus commission. Same scenario when i refer for the 3rd time and he gets vip, this time only the 2nd vip will get the bonus of 250php and so on. the bonus is only applicable to vip members before the current member who just got vip

Second scenario
My downline now refer his first referral, if his downline gets vip, he will now get the referral commission of 1000php since its a direct referral, but since my downline has an upline i will get a commission of 250php as well since iam a vip otherwise i get 100php if im only a standard member. Everytime my downline refer a vip member, i will always get 250php since im a vip.

I will only get commission from my direct referrals downline. basically only upto two levels

Admin panel

• Landing page will be the overview similar to this Admin Panel
  • Option to add sub admin - wherein the sub admin can manually input the winning number
  • Show ip logs of members everytime they login
  • Show statistics of the  daily gross, net, payout, winners and total summary, this included  per members
  • manage members, admin - suspend, ban, modify etc
  • show top referrer per week, per month, per year, all time
  • show top earner per weekm per month, per year, all time
  • option to set the 3 winning digit number since it will be set manually by the admin or sub admin. on the page it will only show the 3 DRAWS per day, basically there it will consist of pages per day.
    For example FEB, 1 Page. The 3 DRAWS will be shown. if people already started betting for the draw 11am Draws, it will show all the total bets and the total amount. Once i enter the 3 digit number
    it will check if there are possible winners and if so it will show the winner name, bet number, total amount of bet and total winning amount which also be shown on the home page.
  • option to set maintenance for updates
  • option to set withdrawal fees per payment option and per membership
  • option to set referral commission percentage per membership
  • option to set a limit for the 3 combination number for both Target and rumble. for example if i set 100php then it means if someone bet 100php for the number 123, then that number is already closed or locked for that draw time. Target and rumble will have separate number limit.
  • There will be 3 draws per day. Admin can set the time for the 3 draws as well as the cut off. For example i set the first draw to 11am and cut off 15 minutes, meaning 15 minutes before the draw. all members   wont be able to bet on the first draw, but they can now bet on the 2nd draw. some goes for the 2nd and 3rd draw
  • Option to enable/disable the 3 draws, Example would be, i could disable draw 2 or draw 3 to prevent players from betting
  • Payment gateways for withdrawal and adding funds -  local remittance instapay/gcash payment wall etc
    Option to add multiple Remittances
    For local remittances there will fields needed to input for example
    Banks - there will be a dropdown for list of bank available that will be set by the admin. Then fields would be Full Name, Account Number, Amount minus the Fee set by the admin, contact number
    For Local Remittance - there will also be drop down listed by the admin. Fields would be Full name, Contact Number, Address, Amount - the fees.
  • Option to set Minimum and Maximum deposit per payment method
  • Option to set minimum and maximum withdrawal per day, per month, per year, per membership
  • Support ticket option
  • Send mass email
  • smtp support
  • email notification for withdrawals, deposit, winning, commissions etc
  • enable to send bonus/penalty - meaning can add or deduct funds per account
  • Still finalizing all the features

Additional Info

• Login logs for all clients and admins
  • We will be implementing atleast 2-5 payment gateways
  • all withdrawals are processed manually after a member request one
  • Like 1

Hey, Noted down your requirement. 

I work at google currently and i m a freelancer from past 3 years. 

I can make your site along with other panels mentioned in a time frame of 2 weeks from now. 

Ping me over [email protected] to discuss more and start the work asap.

Adios.

I am Igor from Russia and I have rich experience in web site developing.

I am well-seasoned Front-End and back-End Developer and have expertise in Front-end frameworks such as HTML/HTML 5, Javascript/jQuery, Bootstrap 3/4, etc. Also I have worked on PHP/MYSQL .

To know more and more my info, you can check my portfolio site
http://igorsnegurov.22web.org/

My mail     [email protected]

if you will discuss in more details of the project, I am familiar on the skype

skype id live:.cid.759acf5ee7a57acb

Hi.

I have experience in betting website development.

After checking your requirement, I am sure I can bring you the best result.

Please feel free to discuss the details on skype.

live:.cid.f85f2ffa9118d25e

Regards.